
Setup was a bit of bother (didn't complete throughly) - otherwise having resetted and started over, everything is working great!70% stronger signal (which is always at excellent) than without. My router is 50 feet away from extender.Setup wizard takes user step by step to connect to Wireless Access Point.Comes in a plain box without instructions or software. All files can be downloaded at Netgear's website.Since this is factory refurbished, it is better than new, because Netgear has retested the components. This procedure safeguards against manufacture defects that may happen to be present when new.I would advise that only tech savvy people purchase this version as many have problems - for example: can't even reset the unit (button on back).Save some money and purchase this one. I highly recommend it and wish I knew about sooner.On commonly mentioned disconnection problems:Once you're logged into the repeater's webpage, go to .../cgi-bin/hidden_dhcpd.htmlConfigure a nonconflicting address range for your regular WiFi's address space; IE using .180 to .250.

No comments:
Post a Comment