Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Buy Netgear Universal WN3000RP Wi-Fi Range Extender - Manufacturer Refurbished now

Netgear Universal WN3000RP Wi-Fi Range Extender - Manufacturer Refurbished
I live in a dorm / hotel situation where the WIFI connection was 2 bars at the best. I quickly figured out that my room was within the range of the router so I bought the Netgar range extender. I was sceptical at first but once I put it up in my room it was like magic. 2 bars are now solid 5 bars and I conect at 144 KBPS vs the 24 - 36 KBPS before. Only down side is that it goes to sleep and after 3-4 hours of inactivity and you have to reboot it each morning to release and renew the IP. Other that that it has been a life saver as I work from home and my VPN connections are robust now.

Product Description

Extends wireless coverage, universal compatibility Easy install - no CD required Connect iPad, Smartphones, and more

Netgear Universal WN3000RP Wi-Fi Range Extender - Manufacturer Refurbished


Features

    1 comment:

    1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
      wifi range extender

      ReplyDelete