Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Netgear Universal Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender - Wall-Plug Edition (WN3500RP-100NAS)

Netgear Universal Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender - Wall-Plug Edition (WN3500RP-100NAS)
I am a Taskrabbit and someone needed assistance with Wifi coverage in their home, they had great coverage downstairs but when u go upstairs to the second floor, the whole 2nd floor was a dead spot, so I purchased this Netgear range extender, SUPER EASY to hook up, you just plug it in to the outlet push the WPS button on both the router and the Extender and it's hooked up, it copies the wifi Key from the router so all you gotta do is change the wireless connection on your personal device to connect to the extender and it works like a charm, the speed is super fast on the 5GHZ channel, I HIGHLY recommend this device to all that need extra coverage in the home or business and there are no wires to attach to anything so it's a clean setup, it even comes with the option to slide the plug off the device and put a power cord in the device, such a great price. I have had many Routers and extenders and this is the best Extender I ever purchased. BUY THIS!!

Product Description

The NETGEAR Universal Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender, Wall-plug Edition extends dual band WiFi coverage and works with any standard WiFi router or gateway.

Netgear Universal Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender - Wall-Plug Edition (WN3500RP-100NAS)


Features

  • Using the NETGEAR genie App (DLNA) you can stream music to speakers or audio systems and wirelessly print to USB printers connected to the WiFi extender.
  • Finds best location for optimal wireless coverage with dynamic LED indicators
  • Connects one wired device wirelessly
  • Connect iPad, smartphones, and more
  • CD-Less installation

No comments:

Post a Comment